Monday, September 27, 2010

:|

My closest friend since eighth grade has gone so far away from me that i don't think that she will ever be able to come back again. When we came in eleventh, we were given different sections eventhough we have the same subjects. when i call her she always says "oh i'm doing this, oh i'm doing that. not at all i'm not studying yaar.i'll now study in 12th. 11th is to enjoy with friends and chill." but when you see her in school, she has her head in her books and doesn't look up even for a minute. when you say "hi" she looks up and goes "oh hi" and then into the books again. she stopped coming down in breaks, but used to meet us at least once during the day. now she has stopped meeting us altogether. it's been 2 months since i last saw her. we met once and exchanged feeble smiles. she never calls. never makes an effort to talk with us. she just likes to sit in her class with a bunch of geeks and study. when i told my mom and sister about it, they told me to climb down the high horse. so i called her and talked generally for a few minutes and then came to the point. she told me that she was really busy with homework and all. doesn't even get time to eat her lunch plus the pressure of new subjects is too much. i brought to her notice that i too have the same subjects. but its different yaar.. oh ok i get it. so that's when i said bye. after that, till date she hasn't tried to talk to us people. it's not just me. my other friends have noticed it aswell. they ask me why she doesn't come for the weekly assemblies. i tell them and they go like "what the hell! what does she think of herself? snobbish idiot." it's not like she doesn't like us or anything. it's just that she thinks she is good enough for herself, doesn't need any friends,is happy the way she is. she just need her books for company, no human being. the ones who were with us in the same group tell me how they sometimes feel sick because of her damn behaviour. they are telling me. i told her all my damn secrets, shared hers.heard all her bloody family problems, gave her solutions, told her to call me at any point of time if she needs me. had awesome time with her during classes and otherwise. told her about all my crushes. heard her secrets,kept them safe. she always told me that i was her best friend and mattered most.
but now in 11th grade she doesn't need anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment