Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Embracing You...

You are dynamic, ever changing.
You take so many turns.
Sometimes i lose my balance and fall.
Yet you make me get and move ahead.
You were so simple when i was little, so easy to be with.
Then as i grew up, you started throwing challenges at me.
I was unprepared, yet i took them up.
Because you never left me, always there edging me on somehow.
You sent me where i had to make a mark, establish myself.
For you, i did that too.
You gave me a new dimension, new people, new you.
I thought this was how you had planned it all.
That i would be with them forever- SAGA, AAS.
But then again you took a sharp turn.
This time i completely lost my balance.
I fell hard.
You looked down at me and said something that encouraged me.
I got up and looked around.
You had thrown me in a new corner.
I saw them standing there.
I met them and felt that it was great.
I found you there with me too.
But now all doesn't look bright.
Now i'm stranded in mid ocean.
With land far out of sight.
Yet you are there, but nothing else.
I don't know what to do, where to go.
I need your help. But you are stubborn too.
You insist i do it on my own.
So i'll do it.
And i'll do it right.
I just have to be patient, just have to do the right thing.
I know it's tough, it's going to take time.
But i'll do it.
And after i'm done with it, i'll be with you.
Looking at all that you had shown me.
And together we'll laugh.
And as always, Life, i'll be
Embracing you...

2 comments: