Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Exam Period

5 exams in almost 25 days. One does get tired during such a hectic schedule. Had just so much to do the whole time, was busy like a bee. The gap between two exams  was for 15 days and I used them so efficiently. I had a movie marathon where I watched 10 movies in 2 days and wrote almost 4 blog entries. Then I watched Vampire Diaries on net all day long throughout the 'holidays' and got hooked onto it. I also wrote extensively in my journal and made broad plans about my upcoming trip just after the exams. I planned all that I have to take and what all I would do there. Then I watched a lot of television too to catch up on some of my favourite t.v shows and also watched some more movies. Oh yes, every night I watched two movies along with my sister, while eating butter popcorns and drinking Pepsi. Then I also used to roam around the house a lot and that helped me in my knowledge of the place, like i got to know exactly what is there in the house to eat and in what quantity so much so that my mother used to ask me about it. Now this is something, isn't it?
Then I also spent my time in lying on bed and staring at the ceiling. This provides great satisfaction and you can introspect as much as you want. It's another thing that I used to check my phone for some texts every five seconds, which obviously weren't there as my friends were so idle that they used to even forget texting. Then I also discovered what a bliss it is to spend an extra half an hour standing under the shower in the evenings, letting cold water run down your back, so relaxing. And I can possibly not forget to mention that I ate a lot during this period. As I was supposed to diet and workout during this period, I realized that all the work that I'm doing requires efforts and energy so I should eat properly and then hit the gym when exams get over.
I did study on the last day of the holidays and one day before the exam but then at 1am I realized it is more important to watch a movie than study for the exam at 9am. So then too I was true to my inner self and did what was required of me.
Now time had literally flown and I didn't realize one bit how I passed my time, it was all so hectic! But whatever it was, I think I worked hard and deserve some credit.

P.S: I have my last exam tomorrow and I though it absolutely necessary to update my blog this very moment. I know, I am very dedicated. :D 

3 comments:

  1. your dedication and hard work stump me. really! O:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me tooo!!!! :D :D
    bt hardly...same boat..!blubbered!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the whole student class would do the same except some ultra geeky kinds ;)
    and i am thrilled to announce..EXAMS OVER. and so the hectic time too ;)

    ReplyDelete