Monday, September 27, 2010

Hoping and Wishing

Since the day I heard of a friend's wedding, I had been dreaming of meeting him after all this time. Come 24th and I would be able to see him again. I decided what to wear for the wedding. I was happy that after such a long time I would see him again. I had last met him on Diwali, when it was just the two of us talking, actually talking for the first time. i was so happy that i told my friends (who didn't know about him earlier) about it. i would pester them evreyday by telling them how many days were left for 24th. the bubble of happiness in the pit of my stomach was growing bigger and bigger as 24th was coming nearer. on that day, i could not study at school as i was busy thinking about what we woud talk about. in the afternoon i couldnot sleep or rest because i was busy thinking about him only. and in the evening i was anyway going bonkers with anxiety. when i got out of my car at the venue, i noticed his dad's car. he was already there. my heart was in my throat. by god, i had not been this nervouse oe excited even for my exams (honestly man!). when we walked in i looked around for him. i saw his mother sitting with other aunties and i saw the other boys too. but he was not with them. he was not around. because he had not come.

No comments:

Post a Comment