Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bubbly

So many bubbles erupting inside me and so many butterflies taking rounds in the pit of my stomach. I feel happy, elated and excited after ages. Since coming back from Majkhali (where I had gone for a vacation) I had not been myself for various reasons. All those reasons are just too monotonous to even mention now. Some thing was just wrong and it felt wrong and it felt as if there was a barrier that was not letting the happiness pass. Though i had discussed my career options with my parents in Majkhali as I had planned, I was not entirely happy with the outcome. But now I know what I would like to do. Now I am more confident. A smile can be seen lurking on my face and a certain level of excitement and hope is perceptible to anyone who sees me or reads my texts or talks to me on phone or whatever. I am happy. That's it. Happy.
Funny what a conversation on the phone with your best friend, a few words showing confidence and exactly what you want to hear and a novel can do to you. Yes, these are the factors which helped bring back this smile and happiness. To these two wonderful people (S & P), I thank you both from the bottom of my heart. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment