Saturday, June 25, 2011

So Much For My Happy Ending

So many plans and so many ideas. I had thought so much about how i would be meeting all my friends once I am back from Majkhali where I was going for a family vacation.
But it so happened that the very next day I cut my arm and the next day developed an allergy just around the wound. And to add to this pathetic state of affairs, I had to get an injection. Now that allergy has developed so much that the doctors are confused what it really is. :/
Now thanks to all this I can not go out anywhere, all my plans have now gone down the drain and I am on house arrest. But even if I had the choice of going out I wouldn't because it would be more than pathetic to have dirty, disgusted and torturous looks thrown at me for subjecting people to my 'allergy'. So I'm now a lonely girl who has only books, computer, phone and television for company. :/ :/
Another thing pissing off my already pissed off mind is how people are so self involved and uncaring to understand one's pain and agony. I have a real problem here and some think I'm just over hyping things. Well, they sure haven't gone through what I am going through. I feel like scratching my arm like crazy and tearing off the skin. The irritation and pain and the deadly itch is beyond my control. And on top of that 4 medicines make me cranky. But even after 1000 texts from me explaining what is the problem and how it is screwing up my mind, they like to believe it is my mood swings. So let it be that, I honestly don't give a damn now. I have better things to worry about. :/ :/ :/ 
Now to add to all this, I have just been informed that this allergy of mine is most probably not an allergy. It is some disease I've caught from somewhere. And for that I need to go to another doctor and might just have to get a few more injections. :/ :/ :/ :/

No comments:

Post a Comment